TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Identity theft
David Toscano, a member of the Virginia House of Delegates, adopted the standard meme Democrats use when vote or registration fraud occurs. Denial. Toscano was asked by left of center newspaper The Washington Post about a case being investigated by … Continue reading
President Barack Obama’s ‘shamnesty’—an allegedly temporary program to not deport and to grant certain benefits to foreign nationals in the US illegally—effectively overturned numerous provisions in previous immigration law. No one, not even the federal judge who stayed Obama’s initiative, … Continue reading
The immigration debate has moved to a back burner again temporarily, but when it reignites, identity theft and fraud should be front and center in the discussion. Although most media focus on people often described as illegal aliens, criminals who … Continue reading