TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: immigration law
There’s a new dustup over GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s remarks about what politicians call immigration, and the 9/11/2001 attacks on the US. Fact is the 9/11 Commission, comprising Democrats and Republicans, admitted immigration policies figured in the attacks, and the … Continue reading
Has the Land of the Free become the Land of the Freebie and consequently a magnet for foreign fraud? Various reports suggest the U.S. taxpayer is being fleeced as a result of foreign nationals capitalizing on freebies. How such fraud … Continue reading