TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: improper payments
Members of both parties in Congress seem to have one agenda—continue to increase federal revenue otherwise known as taxes and/or fees while failing to account for trillions in spending. Nothing illustrates the failure of big government bureaucracy more than the … Continue reading
Do you know anyone of sound mind who actually wants to pay more taxes than legally necessary? I don’t. Everyone I know, come tax time, is looking to take advantage of every deduction and credit available to lower his or … Continue reading
Candidates on both sides of the aisle talk up China’s economy, “anchor babies,” ISIS, and what politicians mistakenly label “education.” Missing from the discussions is a critical issue. The federal bureaucracy is not only corrupt, bloated, and inefficient. Some agencies … Continue reading