TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— enter The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: http://purposedrivenbaseball.com/pd-event-registration/ TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Imran Awan
go to site It didn’t surprise me to see the Florida newspaper Sun-Sentinel attempt to defend former DNC chair and current congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Shultz. Nothing surprises me when it come to politics. Readers, however, deserve a complete account of Schultz’s decision to continue … Continue reading
You’d think media would jump all over a story that sounds like a spy novel. A family of workers is contracted by members of Congress to take care of IT needs. Said family receives millions of US tax dollars over … Continue reading
The House Oversight & Government Reform Committee hasn’t faced a barrage of questions about an investigation with national security implications. Media have largely ignored the investigation. Making things even more questionable is the fact the criminal probe is being conducted … Continue reading
Legacy media appear to be ignoring a House of Representatives IT scandal. Details emerging sound like they’re ripped from the pages of a spy thriller. Despite intrigue, most of the coverage is coming from conservative websites. Politico has done at … Continue reading