TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: investigations
With the 2018 midterm elections in mind, Democrats continue to keep a narrow focus on alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election despite other potential interference that should definitely be investigated. Those potentials include Ukraine as well as a … Continue reading
At present, there’s a critical question Hillary Clinton should be asked. No media are asking. No pundits are weighing in. On the contrary, media are deliberately repeating a falsehood that benefits the controversial former secretary of state. What’s the question?