TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: IRS persecution
Remember when labor union activists descended on a bank executive’s home in 2010 and terrified his kid? You probably don’t—the “activists” were Democrats. A reporter recently subjected a scandalized former bureaucrat to similar treatment—well, he didn’t terrify anyone, and he … Continue reading
President Barack Obama will forever be linked to his remarkable claim that there wasn’t a “smidgen” of corruption at the Internal Revenue Service. Despite the president’s assertion, facts have emerged indicating there isn’t a “smidgen”—there’s a mountain. The latest outrage … Continue reading
How did the federal bureaucracy become so powerful an agency can penalize tax you if you choose not to buy or can’t afford to buy a health insurance policy? It started with JFK, but to be honest, presidents from both … Continue reading
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) sent a heated letter to Attorney General Eric Holder at the Dept. of Justice regarding the investigation into IRSgate. Issa demanded new information from Holder and he took the FBI to task … Continue reading