TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: ISIL
Ed. Note: The FBI is releasing the transcript today. If there’s anything substantive, Day on the Day will do an update. President Barack Obama’s attorney general Loretta Lynch hit the Sunday TV talkies, giving flimsy reasons for the White House’s … Continue reading
The 2016 presidential election gobbles up most media space these days, but the attack in Brussels early Tuesday reminds Americans the world remains at war with ISIS. Although the Combined Joint Task Force, an international coalition led by the USA, … Continue reading
Social media is aflame right now in the US regarding the refugee dilemma created by chaos in Syria. Compassion is, as I mentioned in a previous column, in conflict with security concerns. While many of us perceive the horrendous human … Continue reading
The United States continues to strike targets in Syria and Iraq, and some Americans who study foreign policy have concerns about the impact on the homeland. The situation is like war-not-war, similar to events occurring towards the end of President … Continue reading
Americans take freedom of the press for granted, but fact is the U.S. Constitution’s First Amendment exerts more limits on government power over speech than any other rule or law in any country in the recorded history of the world. … Continue reading