TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Jamiel Shaw II
Families of victims slain by foreign nationals in the US illegally testified on Tuesday at a Senate hearing where testimony was also given by Citizenship and Immigration Services director Leon Rodriguez. Rodriguez cited some statistics that should be questioned. The … Continue reading
It’s no secret the regime currently in charge of the federal government is obsessed with skin color. Now the Obama administration has decided to shape neighborhoods across the country in the name of diversity. The goal is far beyond legitimate … Continue reading
Presidents choose to use resources to target states or cities refusing to abide by federal laws, and the choices are often based purely on politics. President Barack Obama has used federal resources enthusiastically when it suits him. Why, then, has … Continue reading
By Kay B. Day “It was an honor to have Jamiel Shaw speak at Conservative Opportunity Society and share his story of his 17 year old son, Jamiel Shaw II, being murdered by an illegal alien the very day after … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day Jamiel Shaw, Sr., wants Congress to act on a new law named for his son who was killed because he was black.