TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Jews
Commentary by Kay B. Day President Barack Obama’s interview with Vox.com landed him in a dustup over his choice of words. While most media focused on one aspect of his remarks, I found a curiosity in the use of a … Continue reading
Media on both right and left are characterizing the French satirical publication Charlie Hebdo as a newspaper satirizing Islam. That is extremely misleading.
Here is a headline from the Top Stories section at Google News: “In Gaza, at Least 10 Die at UN School Used as Civilian Shelter”. The same headline appears if you click over to The New York Times, with a … Continue reading
President Barack Obama spoke very conservatively about human rights during his visit to Malaysia. Unfortunately, he missed the boat by comparing the U.S. to a country where human rights legally remain in the Dark Ages.
Turkey’s people are struggling among themselves over how the Muslim faith affects their government. Amid public dialog about the wearing of headscarves and co-ed living arrangements in private homes, there’s a troubling indication of a sharper decline in religious tolerance. … Continue reading