TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
- Mini-mystery on what amounts to demotion for investigator on Mueller team
- No, we still don’t have the whole truth about Charlottesville
- While you were tweeting: N. Korea, tax hike, GOT, and more news buried
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: John Dodson
The gunrunning scandal stemming from the Dept. of Justice’s role and actions in the operation known as Fast and Furious has resurfaced. With a Tweet on January 5, House Oversight chair Jason Chaffetz [@jasoninthehouse] resurrected the years-long scandal most media … Continue reading
A new report issued by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee should raise questions for Hillary Clinton regarding the federally sanctioned gun-walking program Fast and Furious.
Lionsgate, the film company that brought The Hunger Games to the big screen, has acquired rights to the authoritative book on the Fast and Furious scandal. Status quo media had a hard time calling the gun walking operation a scandal. … Continue reading