TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Journolist
[Attention: Fox News source story related to minor parts of this article has been retracted. Fox posted a statement including this: “The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. … Continue reading
You’d think a genuinely free press would advocate all voices in the public arena. Yet today a headline at The Washington Post [WaPo] demands “right-wing media” be dismantled. Although I often disagree with both left and right, killing the voices … Continue reading
One of the most intriguing but rarely polls in the 2016 election cycle is the daily tracking poll at The L.A. Times. Trump often leads in that poll, and within the data there’s an interesting finding. We should be talking … Continue reading
If you work in media, you know exactly where party loyalties lie. By and large, most media workers formerly called ‘journalists’ heart Democrats. A new analysis of campaign donations indicates GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump is right again, this time … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day President Barack Obama’s interview with Vox.com landed him in a dustup over his choice of words. While most media focused on one aspect of his remarks, I found a curiosity in the use of a … Continue reading