TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Judicial Watch
Anyone who digs into government records and reports available online will soon realize just how irresponsible and even dishonest the federal bureaucracy has become. Now a new report from the Dept. of Defense Inspector General shows US taxpayers are funding … Continue reading
Omar Mateen, the dead ISIS sympathizer who killed 49 people at an Orlando nightclub in June, has fallen off the news cycle. So has his wife. There’s news about Mateen, however, that went unnoticed as political parties approached the opening … Continue reading
The Dept. of Homeland Security continues to be muddled in controversy, with the latest incident linked to an alleged ‘Hands-Off’ list for individuals suspected of terrorist ties. Judicial Watch is suing the DHS Office of Inspector General in an effort … Continue reading
Some Americans might be surprised to learn the federal Election Assistance Commission doesn’t require proof of U.S. citizenship when you register to vote. Judicial Watch noticed, and so did a number of states. In January, the watchdog group JW joined … Continue reading