TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: lobbyists
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is facing well-deserved criticism over Republicans’ failure to come up with a solution to the Democrats’ Patient Protection and Affordable Care tax bill commonly called Obamacare. Democrats deserve an equal share of criticism for … Continue reading
Few politicos have been as influential on Bill and Hillary Clinton as John Podesta. Podesta chairs Mrs. Clinton’s latest campaign. His life’s work has been involvement in government, and his tactics and policies have impacted the lives of every American. … Continue reading
At present, Hillary Clinton is gunning for guns in her performances at presidential campaign rallies. Among her favorite targets is an organization I belong to, the National Rifle Association. While Mrs. Clinton sometimes expresses sympathy for some murder victims, she … Continue reading
Much attention has been focused on convention rules for both political parties as infighting continues among supporters of various candidates. As a result, Americans are learning more about rules for selecting a presidential nominee on both sides of the aisle. … Continue reading
Sen. Chuck Schumer and his fellow Democrats are taking on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, another in a long line of progressives’ assaults on free speech. This shouldn’t come as a surprise. Schumer’s dirty deeds are legion.