TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: middle class
Most of us will not be pleased when we receive premium notices and options for health insurance coverage for the coming year. It doesn’t matter whether we are buying from a federal marketplace or getting it through an employer or … Continue reading
GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump released his tax plan on Monday, and as promised, the plan would deliver benefits for the middle class and working moms. Trump said on Tuesday during a phone-in on Fox and Friends he will also … Continue reading
“The middle class believes the rich get the benefits, the poor get the programs and they get stuck with the bill.”—Ed Goeas, The Tarrance Group Most of us who aren’t wealthy consider ourselves middle class although economists avoid the term. … Continue reading
President Barack Obama’s chief staffer promised tonight’s State of the Union address “won’t be your traditional policy speech per se.” This will be Obama’s final SOTU. The president probably has one thing atop his agenda, despite problems plaguing a country … Continue reading