TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: military court martial
During an interview with President Donald Trump, Sean Hannity breached a subject drawing scant sympathy from the majority of media. Hannity asked the president about a potential pardon for Kristian Saucier, a sailor sentenced to military prison for taking photos … Continue reading
A troubling question has arisen regarding deaths of US troops in a situation very similar to that former 1LT Clint Lorance faced in 2012. On the Monday before Christmas, a suicide terrorist hit a patrol near Bargram Airfield. Only US … Continue reading
Former 1LT Clint Lorance awaits word on his defense team’s request for a new trial. Now an attack that killed six US troops in Afghanistan is the latest example supporting the decision Lorance made that landed him in military prison … Continue reading
Losing a war is pretty easy. Hamstring soldiers with suicidal Rules of Engagement, refuse to label and target your enemy, flail around with foreign policy, and kowtow to people you can’t trust. While you’re at it, praise an alleged deserter … Continue reading