TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: military court
Losing a war is pretty easy. Hamstring soldiers with suicidal Rules of Engagement, refuse to label and target your enemy, flail around with foreign policy, and kowtow to people you can’t trust. While you’re at it, praise an alleged deserter … Continue reading
Two officials in the US Army are recommending Bowe Bergdahl not be sent to jail despite the fact everyone knows the private abandoned his post. That is not in dispute. He was allegedly taken by Taliban and, said Stars and … Continue reading
I recently said in an email to the mother of former 1LT Clint Lorance that every time I go through information related to his case, I get so angry my blood pressure rises. Lorance is seeking a new trial. He … Continue reading
Clint Lorance, former first lieutenant in the US Army, has asked for a new trial after being convicted of murder and other charges in a process that can be honestly described as a military horror show. Why was Lorance convicted? … Continue reading
Some media have contrasted the plight of Marine Reserves Major Jason Brezler to the situation likely Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton faces. The treatment of Brezler, however, by the country he placed his life on the line for, has deeper … Continue reading