TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: military criminal justice
Pt. 15 in a series on the court martial of 1LT Clint Lorance Sean Hannity is leading media coverage on the controversial US Army court martial of former 1LT Clint Lorance. Hannity is one of the only major media figures … Continue reading
Pt. 6 in a series The case of 1LT Clint Lorance isn’t the first to horrify me regarding how the US government railroaded a soldier who laid his life on the line. It probably won’t be the last. It is, … Continue reading