TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: military injustice
I’ve written many stories about former 1LT Clint Lorance who is serving 20 years in Leavenworth for permitting his soldiers to fire on men Lorance perceived as the enemy in Kandahar Province in Afghanistan in 2012. Now Lorance’s parents, after … Continue reading
Former 1LT Clint Lorance awaits word on his defense team’s request for a new trial. Now an attack that killed six US troops in Afghanistan is the latest example supporting the decision Lorance made that landed him in military prison … Continue reading
Former 1LT Clint Lorance, serving a long sentence in military prison after being railroaded by the government of the country he served, is putting his time to good use. Lorance hopes to spur reform in the Uniform Code of Military … Continue reading