TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: military justice reform
How many times have Americans heard of air attacks on civilian areas—even on a hospital—in a war zone? Too many to count, dating to the presidency of Ronald Reagan and continuing to the present day era of Barack Obama. No … Continue reading
Two officials in the US Army are recommending Bowe Bergdahl not be sent to jail despite the fact everyone knows the private abandoned his post. That is not in dispute. He was allegedly taken by Taliban and, said Stars and … Continue reading