TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: military trial
Former 1LT Clint Lorance, serving a long sentence in military prison after being railroaded by the government of the country he served, is putting his time to good use. Lorance hopes to spur reform in the Uniform Code of Military … Continue reading
Pt. 12 in a series on the court martial of 1LT Clint Lorance Links to all previous articles in the series and to Lorance supporters’ websites as well as the petition are at the end of this article. A US … Continue reading
Pt. 3 If you were accused of a crime and a witness who testified against you had received immunity for any act he took related to that alleged crime, wouldn’t you want a jury to know about it? That didn’t … Continue reading