TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Navy SEALs
Federal Judge Derrick Watson (Hawaii) penned a 43-page shutdown of President Donald Trump’s executive order temporarily freezing travel from six conflict-plagued countries. Watson, said The Guardian, wrote that the Trump administration’s “illogic…is palpable.” What is palpable is the absolute ignorance … Continue reading
Pt. 10 in a series Fox News’ Peter Doocy conducted interviews with the Navy SEAL who claimed he shot Osama bin Laden, and it was unintentional, but some remarks addressed a significant issue in the trial of former 1LT Clint … Continue reading
Pt. 2 of 3 The book Lone Survivor became a bestseller for first time author Marcus Luttrell. Co-author Patrick Robinson is an acclaimed writer of fiction and nonfiction and had already racked up bestsellers. I didn’t know much about the … Continue reading
Pt. 1 of 3 The film Lone Survivor opens across the U.S. on Friday, providing an account of Operation Red Wings. The film is based on the book by the same name written by Marcus Luttrell, the sole Navy SEAL … Continue reading