TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Nidal Hasan
enter site As President Donald Trump deals with leaks from government insiders who worked, on taxpayer dollars, to produce a different outcome in the November election, media are ignoring another scandal related to President Barack Obama’s administration. Media and many politicos cast … Continue reading
Families of victims murdered in Charleston are suing the US government because a background check on accused shooter Dylann Roof went askew. Roof wasn’t charged with terrorism after shooting 9 people worshiping in a historic black church in June, 2015. … Continue reading
Obviously there are rules for you and me and rules for those who are connected to the political class. Insulated by status, members of this class do as they please. After all, a major federal agency trampled First Amendment rights … Continue reading
In the aftermath of the Charleston massacre, a debate has arisen regarding the federal definition of terrorism. Statutes give the federal government wide berth in defining an act of terrorism, but presidents have been wary of using it.
What does it take for the federal government to admit a killing is considered domestic terrorism? That’s a hard question to answer these days. As the investigation of the Oklahoma beheading continues, once again the issue of domestic terrorism is … Continue reading