TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Obamacare taxes
The seemingly eternal debate over Democrats’ Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the tax bill commonly called Obamacare, is beginning to ratchet up again. I skimmed parts of the Republicans’ American Healthcare Act bill (beginning to be called ‘Trumpcare’) this … Continue reading
Anyone who has read the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) knows just how bad this bill really is. Both Democrats and Republicans know it. So why are both parties balking at repealing and replacing the bill? It’s simple. … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day Although the National Institutes for Health and the Centers for Disease Control conduct research and studies, Democrats who wrote the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act saw fit to set up another agency, the Patient … Continue reading
The case of Thomas Eric Duncan and treatment he received for Ebola hemorrhagic fever (EHF) at a US hospital raises questions about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act commonly called Obamacare. No media have asked critical questions, and no one … Continue reading