TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Office of Congressional Ethics
Larry Klayman, founder of Freedom Watch, has announced filing an ethics complaint against Democrat congressman Adam Schiff (CA). Schiff is ranking member for Dems on the committee investigating allegations about Russia’s impact on the US presidential election. The California congressman … Continue reading
President Elect Donald Trump hit the nail on the head when he posted a Tweet about changes to the Office of Congressional Ethics established in 2008 when Democrats held the majority. Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) is drawing fire for attempting … Continue reading