TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Offices of US Attorneys
Consider the bias and addled reasoning of a federal judge, well-organized ‘protests’ kicking in before the ink was dry on a presidential executive order, and the lack of preparation on the part of a Department of Justice attorney, and it … Continue reading
It didn’t take long for President Donald Trump to terminate acting attorney general Sally Yates. Yates decided the Dept. of Justice would not defend Trump’s executive order on vetting migration and travel related to a group of specific countries where … Continue reading
A new report from the Inspector General for the Dept. of Homeland Security raised eyebrows by revealing “at least 858 individuals from special interest countries who had been ordered deported or removed under another name” were granted US citizenship. Special … Continue reading