TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Popular Vote
Georgia Democrat congressman John Lewis smeared President Elect Donald Trump, and in doing so, Lewis dismissed the legitimacy of the popular vote cast in 30 states. By now anyone who’s surfed TV news is probably aware of Lewis’ latest Republican … Continue reading
Anti-Trump professor Robert McElvaine got his mic cut on Tucker Carlson’s show on Tuesday, and as I watched, I had to admire Carlson’s patience. McElvaine refused to answer questions and continued to spout rhetoric, talking over the show host. McElvaine … Continue reading
If you have a Hillary Clinton supporter in your family—or multiples as I do—chances are you’ve heard some, not all of them, angrily dismiss President Elect Donald Trump’s win. The reasoning goes like this: “Hillary won the popular vote! She … Continue reading
Obviously, most polls failed to deliver a valid conclusion about the US electorate. Those failed polls aside, there were a few correct predictions on this election, and it’s a wonder media didn’t pay them much attention. Or is it?