TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: presidential elections
Helmut Norpoth, a professor of political science at Stony Brook University, is shaking up the poli-sphere with a prediction. Norpoth told Lou Dobbs on Fox Business channel on Tuesday Donald J. Trump will be the next US president. Norpoth has … Continue reading
When it comes to how the US elects a president, do undocumented foreign nationals (also commonly called illegal aliens) have an impact on the number of electoral votes a state has in presidential elections? Do you know how the process … Continue reading
New voices have emerged, often outshining longtime media outlets. Just as our president does, I have some favorites among new media. President Barack Obama has taken advantage of new media to directly message supporters of leftist policy, and Republicans have … Continue reading