TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: presidential pardons
During an interview with President Donald Trump, Sean Hannity breached a subject drawing scant sympathy from the majority of media. Hannity asked the president about a potential pardon for Kristian Saucier, a sailor sentenced to military prison for taking photos … Continue reading
Clint Lorance, former first lieutenant in the US Army, has asked for a new trial after being convicted of murder and other charges in a process that can be honestly described as a military horror show. Why was Lorance convicted? … Continue reading