TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Publishers Clearing House
Scams by foreign nationals have been prosecuted by the federal government only to surface again. I speak from personal experience. Sweepstakes and lottery scams remain active. The federal government successfully prosecuted a Jamaican citizen arrested in Orlando, Florida in 2013 … Continue reading