TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Rules of Engagement
Pt. 12 in a series on the court martial of 1LT Clint Lorance Links to all previous articles in the series and to Lorance supporters’ websites as well as the petition are at the end of this article. A US … Continue reading
Former 1LT Clint Lorance needs your support for his petition to right a wrong in military justice. Pt. 7 A full list of related links, including a link to the petition, is at the end of this article. After 1LT … Continue reading
Pt. 1 US war policy has changed drastically since the last war our country won definitively. As a result of the global anti-war movement and domestic politics, more restrictions are placed on our troops than at any time in our … Continue reading