TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Select Committee on Benghazi
A pivotal moment in Democrats’ first debate occurred when Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) growled, “The American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails.” Sanders depicted Hillary Clinton’s emails and the Benghazi investigation as a politically driven … Continue reading
Shortly after the House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee On Intelligence issued a report on the Benghazi (Libya) attacks, media came off its rocker. Headlines at major news sites like Yahoo and posts by presenters on social media were gleeful. … Continue reading