TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: self-defense
I’ve written many stories about former 1LT Clint Lorance who is serving 20 years in Leavenworth for permitting his soldiers to fire on men Lorance perceived as the enemy in Kandahar Province in Afghanistan in 2012. Now Lorance’s parents, after … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton talked with a familiar face on Sunday, and answered one question in the usual evasive way. George Stephanopoulos (ABC), who held top positions in Bill Clinton’s White House, asked her whether the US 2nd Amendment to the Constitution … Continue reading
Former 1LT Clint Lorance is not the only soldier being punished for targeting enemies of the United States in a war zone. Recently news surfaced about a soldier who was stripped of a Silver Star he received for actions in … Continue reading
Should you have concerns about a stranger walking up to you and punching you out as you leave the grocery or walk across a parking lot? Concerns aside, the game media are referring to as “knockout” is a potential tragedy, … Continue reading