TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Sen. Rand Paul
Ed. Note: I will be updating this as news comes in. I will place updates below the original story. News is breaking about shootings at an early morning congressional baseball practice in Alexandria (VA). Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) was shot … Continue reading
I flipped the channel last night between my favorite series (the James Spader draw), Donald Trump’s rally and veterans’ fundraiser, and the GOP debate in Des Moines. I predicted Sen. Marco Rubio (FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) would go … Continue reading
The US House passed the REINS Act on July 28, and although the act would do much for regular Americans and for small businesses, many may be wondering if Democrats will obstruct the legislation in the US Senate. The bill … Continue reading
Profiles of 2016 Presidential Contenders Commentary by Kay B. Day Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is expected to formally announce a bid for the White House on Tuesday, and ‘pre-nouncements’ abound across cyberspace. Paul enjoys general tolerance from old guard GOP, … Continue reading
By Kay B. Day As media hyperventilate on what, in the global context, is a small measles outbreak in the U.S., Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) made remarks about vaccines. Legacy media immediately created a firestorm. Yet there is redemption for … Continue reading