TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Senate Intel Committee hearing
Democrats struggled with former FBI director James Comey’s statements about loyalty in the June 8 hearing conducted by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. High profile Dems like junior senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) applied creativity to the way they framed … Continue reading
As former FBI director James Comey testified about Russia, President Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and President Barack Obama’s last attorney general Loretta Lynch, Trump probably felt like he had a good day. Lynch? Not so good.
Former FBI director James Comey appeared to have found himself on murky ground politically during investigations of Hillary Clinton’s email servers and of allegations Russia interfered in the 2016 US presidential election. Whatever Comey did, one major party wasn’t going … Continue reading