TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Senate Judiciary Committee
Testimony by Thor Halvorssen before the US Senate Committee on the Judiciary is being ignored completely by most media on both right and left. Halvorssen heads up the Human Rights Foundation (NY). Halvorssen is most definitely not a rightwinger. Nor … Continue reading
Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA) may regret asking FBI director James Comey a loaded question during a Senate Judiciary hearing on oversight of the FBI on May 3. As Comey responded, the normally calm director actually showed some emotion. As the … Continue reading
The Remembrance Project will observe a Day of Remembrance on November 1, 2015 to commemorate and honor US victims of murder by foreign nationals. These victims’ families aren’t called to the White House by presidents. Few if any politicians even … Continue reading