TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Single Payer healthcare
Republicans are currently wrestling the health insurance bill aimed at replacing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act commonly called Obamacare. For years, I’ve written about PPACA, and virtually every misgiving I had was substantiated as the bill was implemented. … Continue reading
Many Democrats have urged the U.S. towards single payer healthcare like the United Kingdom has. In a number of countries with such a system, however, finding healthcare workers is a challenge. For instance, the National Health Service in the United … Continue reading