TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: tax bills
can you buy viagra with paypal Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is facing well-deserved criticism over Republicans’ failure to come up with a solution to the Democrats’ Patient Protection and Affordable Care tax bill commonly called Obamacare. Democrats deserve an equal share of criticism for … Continue reading
Today House Republicans, with an additional single vote from Democrats, passed HR 1628, the American Healthcare Act of 2017. No bill is perfect, but credit is due to those who were among the 217 ‘Yea’ votes. That’s because GOP House … Continue reading
Anyone who has read the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) knows just how bad this bill really is. Both Democrats and Republicans know it. So why are both parties balking at repealing and replacing the bill? It’s simple. … Continue reading
CNN has announced a special debate on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act commonly referred to as Obamacare: “WASHINGTON, D.C.—Feb. 1, 2017— CNN anchor Jake Tapper and chief political correspondent Dana Bash will moderate a Town Hall Debate with … Continue reading
Vice President Elect Mike Pence joined top Republicans in a press conference on Wednesday, Jan. 4, telling Americans the new administration will be in “the promise-keeping business.” Pence, alongside House Speaker Paul Ryan (WI) and House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy … Continue reading