TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: tax fraud
Sooner or later, it happens to many of us. The phone rings and at the other end is a scammer who wants to remove hard-earned money from your bank account to his own. Today I listened as a caller claimed … Continue reading
At present the IRS is warning Americans about a tax scam that has targeted thousands of people amid other warnings from the FBI about ID theft. The latest scam is sophisticated.
For years, the U.S. Treasury Dept. has warned Congress about the fraudulent payout of billions of dollars for tax credits. One of the troublesome credits is the tax credit for children. In 2009 when Democrats held absolute control of both … Continue reading