TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: The Washington Post
[Attention: Fox News source story related to minor parts of this article has been retracted. Fox posted a statement including this: “The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. … Continue reading
You’d think a genuinely free press would advocate all voices in the public arena. Yet today a headline at The Washington Post [WaPo] demands “right-wing media” be dismantled. Although I often disagree with both left and right, killing the voices … Continue reading
With Democrats in turmoil over a contender for the seat vacated by Sen. Marco Rubio, one leftist newspaper falsely claimed no Republican has “managed to distinguish himself.” Why would a newspaper insult Rep. Ron DeSantis, considering his exemplary record? Patrick … Continue reading
The business of politics often makes you feel like you’re lost in a funhouse designed by someone missing half his marbles, so I can’t say I was surprised by an article in The Washington Post about Sen. Bernie Sander’s take on … Continue reading