TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Trans Adriatic Pipeline
If President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran holds, big benefits will be realized by Iran’s Revolutionary Guards. The Guards were formed as a parallel to the military after the country’s transition to an authoritarian regime partly empowered because of … Continue reading
As US officials and the president tout a deal with Iran based on verifying without “trust,” Europe may be one of the beneficiaries economically. For the European Union, energy security is a challenge because the EU relies on Russia gas … Continue reading
Iran’s top leader has gone Sharpton even as the Obama administration aggressively pursues a deal with the country whose potential terrorist gains from the deal and a pipeline are downplayed by the United States government and media. Sound convoluted? Welcome … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day Democrats and President Barack Obama nixed potential profits and jobs via the Keystone XL Pipeline in the United States. But Obama’s eager courting of Iran under the guise of containing the country’s nuclear program will … Continue reading