TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Trump assessment of Comey as “nut job” actually kinder than the alternative
- Seth Rich murder draws new interest; media overlook similarities to murder of JFK mistress
- Virginia senator shows McCabe’s wife’s claims about election at odds with facts
- Approval and hysteria follow Comey firing as House IT, China, Russia, other scandals buried
- Florida tale: Well, I finally got ‘droned’
- Authors of much-praised ‘Shattered’ omit key Trump quote, misleading readers
- What’s Next: After House success with AHA, can Senate do the same?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: transparency
Activists on the left, supported by their allies in media, the arts, and academics, are throwing a collective fit over the passage of the HONEST Act in the US House. Why the upset? It’s pure political whiplash in the ongoing … Continue reading
Big government enthusiasts preach the concept of bipartisan unity in Washington, but bipartisan deals often work out poorly for US workers and everyday Americans. Trade deals of the past have in many ways been a disaster. US manufacturing took a … Continue reading
A big pusher of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) admitted in so many words Americans were hoodwinked by Democrats who shoved the bill through via legislative trickery. What’s more the pusher thinks Americans are stupid.
Legacy media refuse to cover it, but the U.S. is experiencing a border crisis at present and facts are scant. Secrecy and lack of transparency mark the crisis that can be attributed to President Barack Obama’s refusal to uphold federal … Continue reading