TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: transparency
Activists on the left, supported by their allies in media, the arts, and academics, are throwing a collective fit over the passage of the HONEST Act in the US House. Why the upset? It’s pure political whiplash in the ongoing … Continue reading
Big government enthusiasts preach the concept of bipartisan unity in Washington, but bipartisan deals often work out poorly for US workers and everyday Americans. Trade deals of the past have in many ways been a disaster. US manufacturing took a … Continue reading
A big pusher of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) admitted in so many words Americans were hoodwinked by Democrats who shoved the bill through via legislative trickery. What’s more the pusher thinks Americans are stupid.
Legacy media refuse to cover it, but the U.S. is experiencing a border crisis at present and facts are scant. Secrecy and lack of transparency mark the crisis that can be attributed to President Barack Obama’s refusal to uphold federal … Continue reading