TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Trump executive order
Federal Judge Derrick Watson (Hawaii) penned a 43-page shutdown of President Donald Trump’s executive order temporarily freezing travel from six conflict-plagued countries. Watson, said The Guardian, wrote that the Trump administration’s “illogic…is palpable.” What is palpable is the absolute ignorance … Continue reading
Consider the bias and addled reasoning of a federal judge, well-organized ‘protests’ kicking in before the ink was dry on a presidential executive order, and the lack of preparation on the part of a Department of Justice attorney, and it … Continue reading