TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Trump
Obama’s former auto czar Steven Rattner surprised us on Twitter when he posted some stats about the New York Primary. As that Tweet made its way around the sphere, another came from Dilbert creator Scott Adams.
Republican candidates had a slugfest in Houston on Thursday, but the overriding question is obvious. Will the needle move for any candidate as a result of the debate CNN’s Wolf Blitzer struggled to control?
I keep seeing Republicans argue about which particular candidate will or won’t be able to beat the Democrat nominee for president. My gut feeling is any of the top three contenders—Donald Trump, Sen. Marco Rubio (Florida), or Sen. Ted Cruz … Continue reading
Next up on the GOP primary/caucus calendar is the state of Nevada where voters will gather on Tuesday to declare their presidential preferences. Nevada, like Iowa, is a caucus, not a primary. In some ways that may present a hurdle … Continue reading
Will undecided voters impact Trump lead in South Carolina? South Carolina voters will head to the polls on Saturday to cast a vote in the GOP presidential primary. Judging preferences by questioners at the Thursday Town Hall featuring Jeb Bush, … Continue reading