TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: unconstitutional laws
Many of us who are no longer young and impressionable remember a time when federal overreach was not popular. The current federal behemoth is a result of Congress and presidents vesting more and more power in Washington while degrading power … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day Outrage is to be expected when three young people are brutally slain in a public area. A family’s grief at losing a loved one unexpectedly can only be fully understood when it happens to you. … Continue reading