TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: US debt
At present, public dialog is being controlled by extremist factions of different political persuasions, but real news actually broke this week. Stories about the debt, North Korea, unemployment, and crime broke. And there was a big get for some Game … Continue reading
On Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012, as the country headed towards a presidential election, I wrote about President Barack Obama’s appearance on the David Letterman Show (CBS). Letterman has always been a big Democrat fan. I linked to a video at … Continue reading
When it comes to the debt ceiling, calls for government reform, and the size of the debt, the party in power usually wants the status quo to continue, although there have been significant departures to that habit even before the … Continue reading