TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: US sovereignty
These days it seems world powers are bent on eradicating the sovereignty of nations. The European Union is a perfect example of what can go astray when original intentions sought to strengthen nations ends up weakening them. The United States … Continue reading
The United Nations appears to be attempting to shred the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution again. While many conservatives have decried this move, a columnist at Hello Giggles, a Time Inc. property, is applauding the move. That columnist is … Continue reading
Mexico president Enrique Nieto has canceled a visit with US president Donald Trump. Trump began to fulfill promises as soon as he took office, pushing for the southern border wall to be built and repeating his assertion Mexico will fund … Continue reading
Not long ago, someone I loved very much got angry with me about the 2016 election. I deliberately try to avoid talking politics with sensitive friends and family, but he persisted. One thing led to another, and he finally looked … Continue reading
Profiles of 2016 presidential contenders Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R) announced his presidential bid as Monday began, opting to ask for support via Twitter [@tedcruz] around midnight. His declaration was simple; it was accompanied by a video: “I’m running for … Continue reading