TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: withheld evidence
Former 1LT Clint Lorance, serving a long sentence in military prison after being railroaded by the government of the country he served, is putting his time to good use. Lorance hopes to spur reform in the Uniform Code of Military … Continue reading
I recently said in an email to the mother of former 1LT Clint Lorance that every time I go through information related to his case, I get so angry my blood pressure rises. Lorance is seeking a new trial. He … Continue reading