TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Yemen
Federal Judge Derrick Watson (Hawaii) penned a 43-page shutdown of President Donald Trump’s executive order temporarily freezing travel from six conflict-plagued countries. Watson, said The Guardian, wrote that the Trump administration’s “illogic…is palpable.” What is palpable is the absolute ignorance … Continue reading
US officials are said to be “updating plans” for evacuating embassy personnel in Yemen because of instability in that country. Many analysts believe the unrest in Yemen is directly influenced by Iran’s meddling. As the Nov. 24 deadline for an … Continue reading
Media are reporting dozens killed in raids on Yemen, a country where some regions harbor al Qaeda affiliates and training camps for terrorists. Yemen’s defense minister said the raids carried out by “Yemen’s air force and American drones” targeted “alleged … Continue reading